Boys Age 9 left home alone for months

The two twi boys were left home alone, in the care of the uncle. While their parents were going to Nigeria for a month. The parents had gotton a phone call saying everything was fine. But what they didn't know is that the uncle was never really actually home with them. Also there was no edible food in the house except for ramen noodles. The uncle told the boys to call him if they needed anything such as food or help with homework, but the phone they had was not working, They uncle then said to use a neighbors. The boys got up and ready for school all by themselves, then ate breakfast and lunch at school. The boys said they felt scared and lonely since no one was there. 

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/22/living/twins-left-home-alone-for-months/index.html

Why do you think the uncle left them?

Why do you think the parents left to Nigeria?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Horrible uncle they were nine he should have been more responsible.

• I'm sure it was for a good reason most people go to Nigeria for something bad.

• I don't know why he left them alone. He probably didn't care for the children at all. I think they went to Nigeria to help all of the sick people 

• Well why would he tell the parents that you would take responsibility for them if you really aren't going to be there.

• I'm not sure why their uncle left them especially since he seemed to care by accepting responsibility in the first place.

I think that they might be visiting family or business. 

• This uncle is just rude and he should be smarter than he is.

• I have no clue as to why the uncle would've done something like that. The parents were most likely going on a trip to help fight diseases in Nigeria. 

• This uncle is just carefree and obviously didn't give a rats butt about what happened to these kids.

• I think he left them because he didnt want to take responsibility of the children. They probably went to Nigeria to help or aid the people in Nigeria.

• Well why would this guy say he'll take responsibility when he actually wouldn't.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker