Beekeeper wears 460,000 bees

34 year old beekeeper, She Ping, took a challenge to stand still for 40 min as 460,000 bees covered his entire body. The suit of bees weighed about 100 pounds. They used queen bees to attract the other bees to come and cover the man's body. The assistants used burning incense and cigarettes to keep the bees away from his face. 

I would never do this even if i was a beekeeper, way to risky i think! If you guys were challenged, would you do this? Would you ever challenge someone else too?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Well done!

• No i would never do this. if they start to sting you, you would be toast.

• There would have to be a serious money reward to get me to wear that many bees. But it might be a cool experience.

• No I would never let a single bee near me. This guy is crazy for letting them do this. He is lucky that he wasn't hurt.

• I wouldn't even come close to the bees not at all. I think I would challenge someone just to see if they chicken out or do so someone doesn't think that they are sissy's. I don't know how he did it cause you think that after awhile it would get to heavy with all those bees. 

• I would never do this you can die from that if the bees sting you and no i would never challange someone

• I would never do this. The bees could easily sting you, and if they all did, you would probably die. Also, he wasn't doing this for any reason. I wouldn't ever challenge anyone either.

• that is stupid, I would never do that. The only way they could completely cover me would be in chocolate for 40 minutes straight, and then eat it all.

• This would be really scare if someone would let this happen to them, I wouldn't challenge anyone to do this because of what might happen if it goes wrong.  

• yeah that's true someone could end up in the hospital or worse.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker