Baby getting thrown down stairs by drunk father

39 year old William Lord, came home drunk and threw his 3 month old son down the stairs, The mother immediately took him to the hospital, where they found out that the child has skull fracture. Lord is being held in jail right now with charges on, assault to a person under 6 years of age and domestic violence terrorizing. Lords bail is 5,000 dollars and they are unclear if he has a lawyer or not yet. I think he should spend a very long time in jail. I dont really know what to say, he obviously is an idiot and needs to be punished

What would you do if your spouse came home and threw your baby down the stairs or did harm to any of your children? Would you bail him out?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/21/maine-man-charged-with-throwing-3-month-old-son-down-stairs-causing-skull/

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think this is horrible to do this to a child, or anyone for that matter. It's sad that things like this are happening and if he was my husband I would not bail him out because he needs to serve time for what he did and I wouldn't want him to hurt anyone else.

• I would be very upset with them. I would just want my child to be safe though. And it just depends, I mean if this was just one freak time accident I might, but if this type of thing has happened multiple times there'd be less of a chance.

• I would take my baby to the hospital first then call the police. It hard to say, I would probably leave him in jail because if he did it once he might do it again. Maybe I would bail him out and get him medical help so he doesn't injury anyone else. 

• I would call the police and have them take the child to the hospital. No I would not bail him out, I hope nobody does.

• I would probably call the police or handle the situation myself. No, no-one should bail somebody out who threw a 3 month old baby down the stairs, he deserves to be in jail for a very long time. 

• I think he should spend along time in jail also. I probably wouldn't bail him out right away and if he was drunk that bad to throw his kid down the stairs the mother should have been watching him or the baby. 

• That was a wrong think to do. If the mother knew that the father was not acting right,she should have taken the child out of harms way. I would wait for awhile to bail  him out . He needs to take some time for the act that he did 

• I probably would have my child be the first priority, then try to figure out what was going through their mind on why they would have thrown the child down their stairs, and of course leave him in prison until I felt it was right to release him.

• I would have done the same thing she did. I agree that he should be in jail for a while. Nobody should bail him out. My question is did the baby die?

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker