Are Tiny electric truck Good?

Are tiny eclectic trucks good?

What is a tiny truck? A tiny truck is about the cheapest truck you can buy and about the smallest truck. Scroll to the bottom and you can see what it looks like.

The pro’s and con’s owning a gas truck Pro: Better Towing Performance. Con: Poor Fuel Economy Pro: An Exterior Bed Con: Less Seating Capacity. Pro: Plenty of Engine Power Con: Less Maneuverability.

The pro’s and con’s on the electric truck,Reduced Emissions. Clean air and global warming has become a sizzling political issue. ...Lower Cost per Mile. ...Say Goodbye to Noise Pollution.Range anxiety choice of truck Insurance costs availability of charging points. 

Are electric trucks better than gas trucks? The tiny electric trucks cost’s 2,000 dollars and the Chevy electric trucks cost’s betten $39,900 . Electric trucks reduce air pollution and noise.Gas powered trucks produce bad fumes for the environment.Due to the low efficiency and low component-counts of electric power trains, no fuel burning while idle, and silent and efficient acceleration. In the early, 2000’s Chevy  produced the s10 electric truck. 

In my opinion electivire trucks are not the best because I believe that gas powered trucks have more power but anyhow electric trucks are better for the environment they don’t take gas. By owning an electric truck you spend more money on the battery and the battery is more than the truck. 

Are electric trucks better than gas trucks? Explain.

Would you get an electric truck if so why? 

10844063287?profile=original

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Good topic choice Isaac! I do think your summary could have been better organized. I would alslo like to know more about the history of them. Good job replying to people!

• I would rather want a gas powered truck and I think many others would to. Becuase most people do use trucks to pull or carry things and having a small electic one wouldnt get the job done. Maybe if they were to come out with a bigger and stronger truck many more poeple would choose the electric. Becuase it would save money on gas and you can just plug the truck in every night. 

• I would personally get a gas powered truck as it seems it would go further and be able to hold a lot more stuff, which feels like one of the most important things when you have a truck. The image above doesn't look like it'd be very good for transporting things like a gas powered truck, though that could be because it's an early model or something.

• I think that gas trucks are better than the electric cars because your gonna be paying the same for both. Gas is the same as it wil be for your electric bill because gas is so much at this point. I think that i wouldnt buy because i dont like them as much.

• I would never get an electric truck because if I break down tracking down the electrical problem is gonna be a pain. And if I do break down what is gonna come and pick up the truck I can bet ya it's gonna be a diesel truck.

• Yea probally because most tow trucks are diesel trucks.

• Electric cars are not good from the environment. What is ironic that the charging ports for them are powered by generators. Those diesel generators use more fuel than a regular car. Diesel and gas trucks are much tougher and have the durability and power to get the job done.

• I disagree becuase they are electric and don't brun gas. and if you own a electirc truck you can use it to do chours instead of using gas or diesel trucks but if you need to pull anything or haul you might need to use a gas or deisel truck.

• Electric trucks are yet to prove to be able to do some of the task I would need them to do. They do not have near the towing capacity as gas or diesel truck, due to so much of the capacity being taken up by the battery, and the way the truck must be built. Because of this I wouldn't buy one because I need trucks to do tough and heavy work, and electric trucks are yet to show the capability to do this.

• I agree with that because there is a small load compasity difference then a normal truck. And the electirc truck only goes 25 mph and the battery's don't last very long.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker