A girraffe at the Animal Adventure Park in Harupursville New York is expecting to give birth any day now. The giraffe named April has been on constant watch from the internet on the arrival of her fourth child. There have been several updates on her condition, including that she hasn't been eating, which is a sign of labor. The father of the baby, named Oliver, has been said to not be apart of the current birthing situation. The parents are in separate pens. Although the baby has not been born yet they are sure it will come soon.

Why do you think the internet is so pumped about the new delivery?

Do you think April will be okay after her long days of birth?

The internet enjoys making a big deal out of small things so this baby is just another thing people like. If anything I think the baby and the park will benefit from the publicity. I think April will be just fine after the ordeal as she has already gone through it many times. 

Full Story

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• The internet is a peculiar place. People get excited about a lot of weird stuff for no apparent reason. One reason people are so hyped about the birth could be that animals are super cute and especially baby animals. Also some people might be intrigued just by the birth part. I don't know anything about giraffes, so I have no idea how they handle long births. I think it should be fine.

• I think that they are excited because of how cute baby giraffes are. Some of them may also be watching to learn since it is supposed to educational. I think that since it is her 5th baby that she will be fine.  

• I think people are just excited because they think that baby giraffes are cute. I think April will be alright because she has given birth multiple times before this. 

• Because giraffes are handsome creatures.

According to the post she has had 4 children before this, so everything should go smoothly.

• Because its live and anybody can watch it so they will think its very cool. I think the giraffe will be fine since this is her 4th baby.

• I think that the internet is so pumped about this delivery because it is something else besides politics on the internet. There is something positive on the internet instead of negative things. I think that April will be very tired after this long labor. But I think she might be a little bit used to it because she has three other kids. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker