Apple creating manufacturing jobs in the U.S.

Apple's CEO Tim Cook announced that Apple is going to invest one billion dollars to create more manufacturing jobs in the U.S. He said that the one billion was an initial donation. He also said that apple has already created two million jobs in America and that they plan to hire thousands more. He says that if they create these jobs that these jobs will create more jobs around these. 

Why do you think Apple would do this? I think that Apple would do this because they realize that their is potential in having more jobs in America.  

Do you think this will help America? I think that this will help America because it will create jobs and it might lead other companies to invest in America instead of other places.

LINK 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I believe apple is doing this because they saw how people naturally want to buy things made in their own country, not only that but Trump might be pressuring them kind of like the Ford Company incident. This will help boost our economy and hopefully continue to create more jobs for people so they can support themselves and their families. 

• I think apple is doing this to create new jobs because new jobs are always a good idea. I feel trump is pushing them too just so we can get a lot of people jobs. Jobs around the world will always help Americans just because it is a big deal to get money but i feel that if people get money then we don't have to pay that much money for homeless shelters and things like that and we can focus on the important things to fix like streets and etc.

• I think they did it to increase their popularity in America. If their products are made in America, Americans will want them more. Yes, this will definitely help America and boost our economy.

• I feel they realize the potential for more money being made and expansion of their company. I also feel that it would be a benefit to them.

I think that this could help america expand it's economy and maybe get out of some of the debt we have acquired. 

• 1) I think overtime it would help them make more money, not only giving Americans more jobs.

2) Yes, because there is more opening more people can get a job and have money.

• I think Apple would do this because they are realizing many people in our own country are needing jobs and they could make our country better with people having jobs. I think this will help America a lot because it is opening up jobs for our people.

• I think apple is doing this because they see more people are capable of creating things and some people even have great minds and have great ideas. I think it will because a lot of people that need jobs will be able to get one now.

• Because more people working more people getting money and less people not buying their products. Yes, because not only will less people become unemployed it will create many jobs around those manufacturing jobs involving even more people to be hired.

• I think that Apple might be doing this  to give more jobs to the many unemployed people in the U.S. I think that the U.S. will benefit from this because they people can get jobs and money to help raise their families and pay for education, health needs, and more. This also could inspire other companies that have a lot of  money to do the same thing to give people jobs that they need.

• Apple will benefit from these jobs and also the whole US will be benefiting from it by bringing their employment rate up. I do think this will help america because ofthe lack of jobs that america already has. This will eventually make millions for the company! 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker