Apple creating manufacturing jobs in the U.S.

Apple's CEO Tim Cook announced that Apple is going to invest one billion dollars to create more manufacturing jobs in the U.S. He said that the one billion was an initial donation. He also said that apple has already created two million jobs in America and that they plan to hire thousands more. He says that if they create these jobs that these jobs will create more jobs around these. 

Why do you think Apple would do this? I think that Apple would do this because they realize that their is potential in having more jobs in America.  

Do you think this will help America? I think that this will help America because it will create jobs and it might lead other companies to invest in America instead of other places.

LINK 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think that Apple is doing this to create more jobs for the American people, as well as get more publicity than they already have. I think this will help America because it will create more jobs and better fuel the economy.

• I agree with your answer they probably see themselves creating more job openings. Yes and no i mean it could help but it also has its downfalls.

•  I think they are doing this to create more jobs for American people and help spread their business to more people. I think this will definitely help America because it could help the economy as well as help people with jobs.

• i think they are doing this because they want to create jobs for people

yes i do think it will help the US because it is crating jobs that means more people will be working

• because apple doesnt want to pay the tax that trump in putting into play. i think that this will help us out of the depression we are in and that it will help with the economy. 

• I think they are doing this to create more jobs for American people, and thus help spread their business to more people. I think this will definitely help America because it could help the economy as well as help people with jobs.

• I think they are either doing this to get attention or they are doing this to help American get employed more. I do think this is definiely going to help America because the more Americans get jobs, the less likely they are to be poor and be unemployed.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker