American Horror Story Season 7 Will Be About The Election

The seventh season of the popular TV show American Horror Story will be about the 2016 election. The co-creator Ryan Murphy released very little about the upcoming season, but he did release that it might have Trump in it and it does not yet have a title. Many are wanting to know how Trump would react to this on Twitter when it comes out. Season 7 starts filming in June hopefully by then more information will be released.

How would you think Trump react to this?

Do you think this season will be a big hit like the others in the past?

Opinion 

I know that Trump is not going to like this because its Trump and he hates everything that going to have something to do with him that's bad. I think that its going to be a big hit because the 2016 election was already a nightmare so why not make a whole season about how big of a nightmare it was.

Link

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Trump is a very outspoken person, and would probably react bad. He'd address it on social media and blow it out of proportion. I definitely think that there'd be a lot of viewers on the first couple episodes. Some of the usual fans might see it as offensive and stop watching though.

• I agree because Trump hates anything bad about him plus very little information has been released so it might not be a big hit.

• I think Trump isn't going to be happy about it. There's probably going to be some interesting (to say the least) tweets coming. It'll probably be all over the news when it happens, him talking mostly about how this is ridiculous and it's falsely portraying how the election actually went or something along those lines, if it isn't exactly how he'd like it t be. I don't watch American Horror Story but I would assume since it is political, it could possibly be a big hit. 

• I don't think he would mind as he is kinda one for the publicity. I am not familiar with this show but I bet with trump in it there might be more viewers.

• I believe Trump was most likely excited seeing as he used to host a show and has done some acting in the past. While the show may not support Trump, it will definetly give him much more publicity. I think that this season will be a big hit, especially with people who weren't too happy with the outcome of the election. 

• I disagree because even though Trump might have hosted shows in the past this is something Trump might not like because it's Trump and he hates bad things about him, and I might have confused some people when I say there might be a Trump i mean as a character meaning someone would play as him. I do agree of how this being a hit because of the election being a nightmare.

• Considering the fact that we don't know what Trump watches (because he's gotta have a private life, too), I dont know how he'd react. Personally, i dont watch American Horror Story in general, so i don't know how big of a hit it will be for the people who do watch it.

• I think Trump will be thrilled to be playing a role in a popular TV show. I know he has previously acted and I think the season would be a big hit. Even for those who do not like Trump I believe they will continue to watch their favorite show. I also predict that other viewers will be brought to the show because of his appearance. 

• I agree and disagree with you because one when i meant there might be a Trump meaning a character Trump not actually Trump but I do believe this will be a big hit.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker