American Horror Story Season 7 Will Be About The Election

The seventh season of the popular TV show American Horror Story will be about the 2016 election. The co-creator Ryan Murphy released very little about the upcoming season, but he did release that it might have Trump in it and it does not yet have a title. Many are wanting to know how Trump would react to this on Twitter when it comes out. Season 7 starts filming in June hopefully by then more information will be released.

How would you think Trump react to this?

Do you think this season will be a big hit like the others in the past?

Opinion 

I know that Trump is not going to like this because its Trump and he hates everything that going to have something to do with him that's bad. I think that its going to be a big hit because the 2016 election was already a nightmare so why not make a whole season about how big of a nightmare it was.

Link

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Yeah totally agree with you because we all know that he will throw a big tantrum if something doesn't go his way or any bad news about him. I'm not a 100% sure if this will be a big hit.

• I think that how Trump reacts all depends on how he is portrayed in the show. I think that this season will be very, if not the most, popular of all seasons of the show due to the fact that many Americans didn't agree with either candidate and that will draw crowds from all over.

• I think Trump will be upset with the negative attention towards him.  I don't think the new season will get many views because the plot will be different and difficult to understand compared to previous seasons. I think the first few episodes may be successful, but basing a whole season over an election will be tedious and the episodes will start to get long and boring. 

• I don't think Trump would mine he probably won't care for it. I haven't seen American Horror Story before so I'm not sure what the seasons are like, but I bet it would get a lot of views.

• I think that Trump will hit up twitter and call American Horror Story fake news. If the show is a quality enough show I think it will do good no matter what the story is about.

• Trump has got a lot of hate, so I think he won't be that surprised. He will probably be upset and hurt by it, though. I don't think it will be a huge hit. I think people are tired of the election and drama that has come with it.

• I think this would cause problems with Trump, if something was said about him. Trump may not mind getting the attention but I believe this won't pass by Trump. 

• I can imagine that he will be pretty upset. He already has gotten mad at other shows, such as SNL. I'm not sure that it will be a big hit, only because the election would be hard to portray in a way that AHS usually has to its topics in the past. 

• I think Trump might not mind because he sometimes likes all the attention he gets. I definitely think that this season will get a lot of views at least for the first few episodes but people who didn't like the outcome of the election would definitely make this season a big hit. 

• I think that this will cause a lot of drama with President Trump. We all know that he find this offensive and will have something bad to say about it. I think that this is going to be a big hit because many people were not very keen on this election and thought of it as a nightmare. Now they are making a show to prove how big of a nightmare it was. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker