American Horror Story Season 7 Will Be About The Election

The seventh season of the popular TV show American Horror Story will be about the 2016 election. The co-creator Ryan Murphy released very little about the upcoming season, but he did release that it might have Trump in it and it does not yet have a title. Many are wanting to know how Trump would react to this on Twitter when it comes out. Season 7 starts filming in June hopefully by then more information will be released.

How would you think Trump react to this?

Do you think this season will be a big hit like the others in the past?

Opinion 

I know that Trump is not going to like this because its Trump and he hates everything that going to have something to do with him that's bad. I think that its going to be a big hit because the 2016 election was already a nightmare so why not make a whole season about how big of a nightmare it was.

Link

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think Trump will love the publicity and being in the spotlight. Even though the entire election was a wreck he still won so he won't mind. I have never seen American Horror story but I think people will want to see it. 

• Not kindly since this is including him in it and he doesn't have any clue how he is going to be portrayed so it will be tough to figure out how he will react to it. More so than it usually is since more people might tune in because of Trump being in the show itself.

• I don't think he will like it because it is making fun of him, and he worked really hard to get where he is now. I think it will be a big hit because more people will probably watch it because the election was a big thing that everyone knows about.

• I think that Trump will hate the idea and start a big fuss over it and make it a bigger deal then it will be. I think it will be big because a lot of people are going to want to watch and see how far they are willing to go to make this show about the election. 

• I think that Donald Trump will be upset about this, but not do a lot about it. I don't think that the show will have a big hit because a lot of things are about politics now and nobody wants to hear more than what they have to. 

• I agree because from in the past Trump has complained on Twitter if it has negative news about him plus I'm thinking this will be a big hit but not much information has been released.

• I  also do not think that Trump will like it or think tat it is funny or a joke. I think that it ill be very popular, and i think that many people will want to watch it when it comes out. American Horror story is already a very well liked TV show so i think that make a season of it about Donald Trump will be very good for the show, i thinkt hat many people will like watching and can't wait for the new season to come out.

• I think that will react very harshly and probably make it a bigger deal than needed and that he will probably freak out. I feel like it will be a hit because I personally would want to to see the twist on the popular TV show. This will probably be another thing trump will post on twitter and make a bigger deal than needed.

• exactly I agree with what you just said because we all know Trump will throw a big fit on Twitter.

• I think trump won't be happy about it and probably rant on twitter. I don't know if the season will be a hit because it might make people (mainly supporters of Trump) angry. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker