$150,000 Dollar Dress Stolen!

Luptia Nyong'o's $150,000 gown she wore to the Academy Awards was stolen from her hotel room. Studded with 6,000 white Akoya pearls, Investigators were quickly on the scene Investigating. The hotel she was staying at was the Swanky London Hotel off Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood. They are looking over the hotel security camera footage and are trying to find the person who stole it. The sheriff's department got a tip from an anonymous person telling them where the dress is. They are currently trying to figure out if the dress is the real one or a fake one.

If you were Luptia how would you feel when you found out the dress was stolen?

What do you think the person who stole the dress is going to do with it, if he/she still has it?

Read More At-Link 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Why would you have a 150,000 dolar with you in the first place. I bet they would take off the pearls and sell them.

• Well, she didn't took enough care of it if something could just enter her room and steal it. I don't think she is upset about it, I mean if she can afford a $150,000 dress she obviously has a lot of money and it's not a big deal for her.   

• Definitely she probably just bought another dress 

• Well that is a lot of money. I guess if the girl had that much money then she doesn't care how much she paid for the dress which the girl must really have a problem.

• If I had anything worth $150,000, I would probably look after it a bit better. I would be in shock considering that is a large amount of money that would just be gone. I think that whoever has it is probably going to wait a while to try and sell it so there isn't as much attention on it. 

• Exactly I don't know how she couldn't look after it better or something.  

• First if she can afford a dress that cost that much im sure 150,000 isn that much to her. Obviously if i was in her shoes i would be very angry when I found out that the dress was stolen. If I was the person that stole the dress the only thin you can really do with it is sell it on the black market. 

• I would be so mad if I found out my dress was stolen. I think that the person who stole it is probably going to sell it and get a lot of money from it.

• I would feel awful and needing to find out where and who took it. The person will pry sell it. 

• Well, if I had a 150,000 dress stolen, I would be upset. I just lost 150,000 dollars. That's a lot. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker