15 injured and one killed at nightclub

Shortly after 1 am on Sunday, at The Packed Cameo Night Club in Cincinnati, a DJ kept repeatedly calling for security. Club goers had been searched for any weapons before going in even though there were 20 reported gunshots later that night. Police stated several people were able to sneak guns into the club and they think more than one person was involved in this shooting. They believe it was developed from an earlier argument that day. One person was killed and 15 of them were injured. Many victims had to go into surgery later that night. Police don't currently have anyone in custody but are interviewing many witnesses.

1) What would you do if you were in the club that night and began hearing gunshots fired?

2) If you came across and injured victim lying on the ground what would you do?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I would be really worried if I heard gunshots and I would probably try to get out of the club as fast as possible. If I found someone I would maybe help depending on how far I was from the gunshots.

• Hide behind the bar, or in the bathroom.

Drag them to hide with me.

• I would duck or try to leave. I would keep running if I saw someone on the ground because if they are already hit I can't do much.

• if i heard a gun fire i would try to get out of there as fast as i could. I would try to also call for help, i would also try to help others be save. If i saw someone injured i would try to help as much as possible.

• I would try to keep my head down and somehow find a way out whether it was through a window, door, vent, etc. I would try to help that person as much as possible, but I would protect myself first.

• I would try to help other people, as well as myself, evacuate the building. If I came across an injured victim, I would have others help me and carry that person to a safe place. I would call for help as fast as possible and try to help the injured.

• I would try to get out as fast as possible or hide somewhere where they could not get to me. I would call for help, try to help in any way possible in order to stop the bleeding. 

• If I was in the night club and heard gunshots, I would take cover and try to get out as fast as I could. I would want to help the victim on the floor. I would call for help as fast as I could. 

• I would most definitely hide or get out of that club. If I saw someone lying on the ground injured, I  would stop by them and check if they were injured. If they were, I would tend to them. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker